Job Title: NLP Software Engineer
Job Location: Merrimack, NH
Job Type: Contract
Does thinking about the high risk high reward world of AI products keep you up at night? Are you convinced that AI is here to help and complement us rather than replace us? Are you obsessed about creating a differentiated, rich, relevant customer experience? You might want to talk to us or join our highly caffeinated playground.
We build the next generation voice and text chat-bots as well as other AI powered products and capabilities for XXX with focus on our Personal Investing clients. We work on first ever products together with our internal and external partners and co-create new products with our vendors. If vendors have the product on the general availability list, we will most likely not work on it.
- You understand how to stretch NLP GA Vendor products beyond their original intent to create cognitive self service capabilities.
- You have 1-3 years of Data Science experience and will indirectly supervise the work of junior data science and technology teams to ensure that the end to end product maintains the overall squad vision for creating customer and associate value.
- You are methodical in your approach and understand how to test and bring a product to market in an enterprise setting.
- You are a tinkerer that is passionate about adding the next customer experience, or altering an existent feature to existent products.
- Junior squad members look up to you and you love instructing others how to code or build models.
- You are passionate about Artificial Intelligence and Natural Language Understanding and have been demonstrating your passion.
- 1+ years of experience executing and handling work in a digital or AI context.
- SQL because who doesn't know SQL these days
- Experience with software containers
- Experience with voice applications as VXML
- Experience working in situations of complex interdependencies with other internal partner or external vendors
- Experience with continuous scoring or Bayesian concepts