Location: Denver, CO
Type: Direct Hire/Perm
U.S. Citizens, Green Card Holders, and those authorized to work in the U.S. for any employer will be considered.
Senior NativeScript Developer
Create and expand a NativeScript app that brings all web functionality of a CRM to Android and iOS. You will take ownership over the front-end product, In additional to delivering solid and maintainable software, you will understand company dynamics and good processes.
- 6+ years professional development
- 2+ years with cross platform mobile app development frameworks/tools (React Native, NativeScript)
- Swift, Java, Objective C.
- Knowledgeable of REST principles
- Familiar with NoSQL databases
- Familiar with the following (exp a plus)
- GraphQL, Redux, Apollo, Redis, Jenkins, Gitlab
- Proficient working with Laravel/Lumen Frameworks
- Familiarity with Jest/Detox or other testing libraries for automated testing (and/or willingness to implement) is a must.
- Desire to write clean, precise unit testing for front-end and back-end services
- Must follow agile development processes and participate in sprint planning
- Must have a track record of consistently meeting deadlines
- Must have strong communication skills, verbal and written
- Communicate well with non-technical and technical team members
- Implement the designs of a team of technologists and user interface designers
- Work with the existing code from the platforms
- Collaborate with other software developers, designers, and technologists remotely
- Provide man-hour or level of effort estimates for tasks
- Actively participate in meetings, including scrum meetingsa^¿¿assist with finding the best possible balance between functionality requirements, usability, technical feasibility, and scheduling realities
- Adhere to our team's coding standards for readability, efficiency, and maintainability (this includes creating documentation and performing unit testing)
- Resolve defects and support requests
- Perform continuous integration
- Work with project cycles and manage rapid changes
- Work under pressure and with deadlines
- Think creatively, adapt to circumstances, learn from co-workers, and share information and experiences
- Perform multiple tasks concurrently
**If this is not a fit for you or you are not interested, Ascent Services Group offers an excellent Referral Bonus! We look forward to hearing from you!
About Ascent: The Ascent Services Group (ASG) is a nationally recognized technology staffing and consulting firm whose fundamental business is providing staffing services to Small, Medium, and Large Enterprise clients in our core market verticals: Financial Services, Healthcare, Technology and Life Sciences. As consultants for ASG, you will have access to many of the top clients within the industries we serve. Our goal is to deliver innovative talent through proven best practices and effective resource optimization. Become one of ASG’s candidates and experience the difference!