TCI has an immediate need for an IT/OT Network Administrator in Findlay, OH. This is not a Corp2Corp opportunity. This is a long-term contract opportunity with the possibility of hire. In addition to competitive, market-rate based pay, TCI provides all our Consultants with Comprehensive Medical/Dental Insurance, 401k, Life Insurance and Long-Term Disability benefits.
Please note that this position requires US Citizenship or Permanent Residence.
Our enterprise level Client is the largest transportation fuels refiner in the Nation. Our Client is looking for candidates who seek a lifelong career opportunity with a very profitable company currently experiencing growth within the oil and gas industry. Contract job opportunities could lead to a permanent position with the company for the proven individual. Our Client offers cross training opportunities throughout their business structure. IT is a key asset which used in every business unit to drive efficiency and profitability. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to join a leader in the industry.
Our Client is seeking a Network Administrator to assist with Terminal, Transport, Rail, & Marine support in Findlay, Ohio. This person would be working as part of a team supporting our Operational Technology (OT) Infrastructure for Midstream businesses. Candidates should be comfortable in general system administration but with experience in network and basic firewall technologies. Project work, developing strategy, business-as-usual tasks, compliance, and problem resolution are all part of the day-to-day role. Standard processes exist in many situations and need to be strictly followed. Strong communication skills are important, and the candidate must be organized, possess solid decision making, and have a strong drive for results.
- Solid understanding and working knowledge of networking and Cisco technologies
- Working knowledge of firewall rules and configurations
- Some understanding of cybersecurity standards and trends
- Basic understanding of Windows server administration and troubleshooting
- Basic understanding of VMware virtualization technologies
- Ability to plan for growth and evaluate for disaster recovery
- Ability to review, update, and implement policies, standards, and procedures
- Availability for rotational off-hour duties to support 24 x 7 Operations