Position: Network Administrator
Location: Louisville, KY
Job Description/Job Duties: As Network Administrator, you will be responsible for providing onsite support for the IT infrastructure of one of Louisville's healthcare systems as they migrate from Cisco to HP. You will collaborate with the team of Network Administrators and Network Analysts to troubleshoot issues at all level of infrastructure. Customer support skills and professionalism are essential for this role, as you will be interacting regularly with hospital staff, physicians and patients.
(Overall Years of Experience) - 5+ years of Networking experience.
• Working in network closets
• Logging into switches
• Understanding what ports are in use
• Documentation skills
• Using VLANS
• Running patch cables
• Logging into Cisco switch and working with iOS
(Education Required) - Bachelor's degree in computer science field or equivalent experience with implementation project activities
(Certification Required) - CCNA is strongly preferred
Benefits of working with Brooksource:
- Previous experience working with this client and placing both permanent employees and contractors.
- Direct communication with the hiring manager, which allows us to have a deep understanding of the timeline and move you through the interview process faster.
- Dedication to keep an open line of communication and provide full visibility.
- Brooksource is an equal opportunity employer.
Eight Eleven Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.