• The job of the Network Administrator is to assist with installation actions and support the daily operations and upgrades of an Air Force Remote Piloted Aircraft Operations Center
• This will include rack up/system installation and configuration of equipment for operations centers at
• Assist with installation, configuration, and maintenance of network services, equipment and devices.
• Support administration of routers, firewalls, and switches.
• Manage all network back-up and restore protocol, plan and support network and computing infrastructure, monitor network performance and implement performance tuning.
• Understanding of networking essentials and network security.
• Bachelor's degree in related technical discipline and 3 years of related experience (Experience and Certifications will be considered in lieu of degree)
• Candidate must be familiar with IOS, IP routing protocols, long haul communication transport, network test equipment and NSA type 1 encryption devices
• Require C4ISR (Command, Control, Computers, Communications, Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance) experience
• Excellent communication skills in team environments and superior customer service skills are mandatory.
• Must be able to work independently.
• Must be able to physically lift 50lbs.
• Must have a current Security required by DoD 8570.
Required Security Clearance: MUST have a current DoD TOP SECRET /SCI security clearance.
• Prior military experience.
• Experience with MQ-9 operations center networking specifically.
• Cisco classes or certification(s), familiarity with IP Multicast, Fiber Optic and Copper Cabling Standards, DoD cryptographic equipment (e.g. TACLANE) is a plus. IOS,IP routing protocols, long haul communication transport,NSA type 1 encryption devices,C4ISR, DoD TOP SECRET,Security , lift 50lbs,MQ-9 operations