Job Description: Network Administrator
Location: St. Petersburg, FL 33716
Job Type: 6+ Month Contract (Possible to Extend or go Direct)
Our client is an American multinational independent investment back and financial services company providing financial services to individuals, corporations, and municipalities. All of their enterprise and customer facing applications are developed and supported in house by an incredibly smart group of hardworking and down to earth employees.
The ideal candidate would be someone with network device monitoring administration experience including monitoring routers, switches, firewall, WAN performance and utilization. They should also have exposure to SNMP along with traps, polling or flow.
Secondary, skills related to synthetic transaction creation and then tools like Splunk, Datadog or APM tool administration would add flexibility in descending order.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree MIS, Computer Sciences, Business or related degree and three (3) years of relevant experience preferably in systems or application administration or a combination of education, training and experience.
- Network device monitoring administration experience.
- Experience monitoring routers, switches, firewall, and WAN performance and utilization.
- Has worked with SNMP
- Familiar with traps, polling, and flow.
- Can create synthetic transaction through tools like Splunk, Datadog or APM
- Experience with tool administration would add flexibility
The Ascent Services Group (ASG) is a nationally recognized technology staffing and consulting firm whose fundamental business is providing staffing services to Small, Medium, and Large Enterprise clients in our core market verticals: Financial Services, Healthcare, Technology and Life Sciences. As consultants for ASG, you will have access to many of the top clients within the industries we serve. Our goal is to deliver innovative talent through proven best practices and effective resource optimization. Become one of ASG's candidates and experience the difference!