Role : Elite NOC Analyst I
Location: Galleria Blvd Charlotte NC 28270
Duration : Temp To Direct
The Elite NOC Analyst I will perform day-to-day maintenance of LAN/MAN/WAN (local/metropolitan/wide area networks) and data network. May also be responsible for maintenance of telecommunications systems. Perform installation, upgrade, and testing tasks, and keep a record of maintenance activities and system performance. Elite NOC Analyst I will perform assignments as directed, supervised with little latitude for independent judgment.
• Responsible for providing technical support to Elite Enterprise customers for degraded service and out of service troubles. These include voice/data/facility issues.
• Interface with Account Team Managers, Sales Engineers, field technicians, service delivery organizations, Security team, DSL, and any other internal/external teams needed to resolve a customer issue in a timely manner
• Interface with other Local Exchange Carriers, Interexchange carriers, ISP’s, and Vendors.
• Utilize various ticketing systems to track and document customer troubleshooting and communication
• Interface via phone, chat, email, and trouble ticketing systems (On Demand email, text, Web Portal Updates)
• Work in a 365/24x7 Network Operations Center environment. Candidate must be available to work any shift as business needs dictate.
• Fast paced, high volume position requiring excellent verbal and written skills. Must be able to interface in a polite, clear manner providing customers with a white glove level of support and professionalism.