Role : Elite NOC Analyst I
Location: Galleria Blvd Charlotte NC 28270
Duration : Temp To Direct
- An Enterprise Elite Analyst is responsible for providing technical support to Elite Customers. The Elite customer base is made up of Fortune 500 businesses, State and Government agencies, Hospitals, Educational Institutions and key enterprise customers.
- Services supported include Dedicated Internet, Ethernet, ATM, Frame Relay, Managed Router, VLS, MPLS, VPN, Dynamic IP, Fiber Access, Business LD, Business Voice, and other personalized services.
- The individual will be expected to troubleshoot and resolve network and customer facing issues in a 24 x7 Network Operations Center.
- Responsible for providing technical support to Elite Enterprise customers for degraded service and out of service troubles. These include voice/data/facility issues.
- Interface with Account Team Managers, Sales Engineers, field technicians, service delivery organizations, Security team, DSL, and any other internal/external teams needed to resolve a customer issue in a timely manner
- Interface with other Local Exchange Carriers, Interexchange carriers, ISP’s, and Vendors.
- Utilize various ticketing systems to track and document customer troubleshooting and communication
- Interface via phone, chat, email, and trouble ticketing systems (On Demand email, text, Web Portal Updates)
- Work in a 365/24x7 Network Operations Center environment. Candidate must be available to work any shift as business needs dictate.
- Fast paced, high volume position requiring excellent verbal and written skills. Must be able to interface in a polite, clear manner providing customers with a white glove level of support and professionalism.