• You will provide technical support for a Managed Services Customer.
• You will be responsible for proactive network monitoring, trouble isolation and resolution of issues with LAN, WAN, and WLAN technologies.
• Performing trouble isolation and repair of logical and physical layers, including directing internal and third-party resources you will facilitate resolution of faults on the network within established baseline objectives.
• You will work with Change Management, Lifecycle Management, and Problem Management Teams as required and maintain accurate logs of trouble isolation and repair efforts and escalate/communicate issues to management as needed.
• Improving the customer experience makes us better. And here, better matters.
• You’ll take ownership of issues and their successful resolution.
• You’re proactive, driven to find improvement opportunities, and creative and persistent in solving problems.
• Your superior time management, prioritization, and planning skills help you thrive in a dynamic work environment.
• Associate's degree or two or more years of work experience.
• Three or more years of relevant work experience.
• Current CCNA certification.
• Hands-on experience configuring, managing, and troubleshooting routers and switches in a production WAN/LAN/MAN environment.
• Knowledge of the OSI model, including TCP/IP, client/server designs, routing protocols (OSPF, EIGRP, BGP), LAN technologies (FDDI, Ethernet, Token Ring), WAN technologies (Internet, POS, ISDN, private lines), VLANs DNS, VPNs, IP telephony and/or circuit testing.
• Knowledge of telecommunications transmission facilities, switch translations and customer premise equipment.
• Willingness to work any shift, plus overtime, weekends and holidays as needed.
Even better if you have:
• Bachelor's degree in telecommunications, engineering or computer science.
• Strong verbal and written communications skills as well as exceptional customer service skills.
• Demonstrated analytical and decision-making skills.
• Ability to thrive in a demanding, fast paced 24x7x365 operations support environment.
Engineering & Aerospace