JuneGem Technologies, Inc. is a minority women-owned firm led by a team of professionals possessing a combination of over thirty years of expertise in Information Technology, Human Resources, and Enterprise Resource Planning. Our staff utilize their specializations with talent acquisition to assist clients locate personnel for financial and technical operations, software and systems development, and project management through staff augmentation and permanent placement.
Our team members implore industry standards and certifications in applicable areas like human resources, project management, and Oracle applications and database management to perform aspects of the human capital management and software development life cycles.
Captivate the industry’s ever-growing IT audience; Motivate professionals and peers to fulfill the demand for creative custom solutions; and Deliver service and support to the community with professionalism and accuracy.
Provide innovative complete Information Technology solutions with passion for fulfilling the diverse needs of our customers.
Scope of Work:
• Contractor will be responsible for the configuration, deployment, monitoring, troubleshooting, and analysis of Wireless infrastructure as well as Wide Area Networks (WAN) and Local Area Networks (LAN) to deliver voice, video and data applications to Montgomery County Government and County Agency offices.
• Contractor will have demonstrable experience in:
• Experience with 802.11a/b/g/n/ac/ax wireless network standards, wireless security mechanisms, wireless design principles, RF technology, and wireless network control systems, with a primary focus on Aruba. – 7+ years
• Experience with managing and documenting wireless networks, producing heat maps and AP placement documents
• Ability to design and deploy medium to large -scale wireless networks with proven experience to troubleshoot and isolate network issues
• Hands on experience implementing, upgrading/administering, and troubleshooting wireless controllers with an emphasis on Aruba 6000’s, 72xx’s and all Aruba AP models. – 7+ years
• Hands on experience using and administering Aruba’s Airwave NMS Servers and Aruba ClearPass servers.
• Cisco based routing and switching platforms in an Enterprise environment. Contractor should also be well versed in the theory of operation, deployment, and monitoring of network protocols such as VoIP, SNMP, NetFlow, HSRP, Spanning Tree, QoS/CoS, BGP, EIGRP, OSPF,
• NAT/PAT, NTP, RADIUS, DNS, DHCP. – 10+ years
• The use of wireless network planning and survey tools, such as Air Magnet, Ekahau, Site
• Survey, etc. – 7+ years
• The use of Wireshark (or any packet analyzer) to diagnose network performance problems with an emphasis on Wireless packet analysis and client experience tests. 7+ years
• LAN technologies (Gigabit Ethernet, PoE, link aggregation, CDP, LLDP, ARP, VLAN’s & trunking) – 10+ years
• Experience in creating network staff training materials, network diagrams (Microsoft Visio), and general documentation 5+ years
• Certified in ACMA, ACMP, ACCP, CCNA Wireless, CWNA or any CWNP certifications (one or move certifications would be ideal)
• Contractor will work side-by-side with County staff to design, deploy, monitor, and maintain WAN/LAN/Wireless infrastructure.
• Contractor will report directly to Manager of Network Services.
• Contractor may work under the direction of Network Services staff as assigned