ACS Solutions is looking for strong candidates for Network Engineer role with our direct client in DC Metro and Germany. This is a Permanent position. A minimum Secret clearance is required.
• Designing, implementing operating and maintaining network technologies and providing end-user support for on premise and cloud deployments.
• Ability to configure & troubleshoot Windows, SQL Server, Hyper-V, Storage Spaces Direct, Juniper Layer2 and Juniper Layer3 SDN.
• In this role, you will design, model, configure, install, and test network infrastructures (LAN/WAN) systems. You will implement and integrate network systems such as switches, routers, wireless access and bridging infrastructures, data center infrastructure, security control devices and software defined networking (SDN) technologies for on premise, cloud, and hybrid deployments within an Information integration.
• A competitive salary
• Medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance
• Paid-time off
• Tuition reimbursement
• 401k Retirement Plan
• Military Reserve pay offset
• Paid maternity leave
If it creates an interest for you, please email me the latest copy of your resume.
Thanks and Regards,
A: 2400 Meadowbrook Parkway, Duluth, GA 30096
ABOUT ACS GROUP. – ACS Group is a premier provider of IT Consulting, Engineering Consulting, Healthcare, Talent, and Workforce Management Solutions to Fortune 1000 companies globally. Our operating brands have provided targeted services and solutions for more than 50 years. We serve our clients through four operating companies:
#No. 6 Largest IT staffing Firm in the U.S. (2019 SIA)
#Largest Minority-Owned IT Staffing Firm in the U.S. (2018 SIA)
# No. 8 Largest IT Staffing Firm in the U.S. (2018 SIA)
#Inavero’s Best of Staffing® Client Diamond Award (2018).