ACS Solutions has an immediate need for a Network Engineer/Architect with experience in the Manufacturing Industry. This is a 12+ months contract opportunity (with long-term potential) and is located Davidson, NC (Remote). Our client is a leading HVAC company.
Please review the job description below:
• Be the subject matter experts related to Avecto/BeyondTrust related systems.
• Serve as the 2nd level operator and 3rd level security engineer.
• Requires an expert level of security –strategy, design, implementation, and support.
• Supports enterprise level Avecto, Anti-Virus, Web filter, management and support.
• Document and follow-up on security exceptions relating to IT and property activities that could negatively impact security risks and/or not adhere to established policies, standards, or procedures.
• Prepare project plans and associated documentation
• Prepare status reports and other management metrics as needed
• Accurately identify, evaluate and effectively communicate on IT Security related risks. Deliver security solutions and recommendations that resonate with the vision, strategy, and direction of the security operations program.
• Partners closely with other technical and business areas to ensure that security is properly implemented across the enterprise
The Security Operations (Avecto/BeyondTrust) role is a leader in the Endpoint Security group within *** organization.. The position reports to the Manager of Network & Endpoint Security. This role supports and assists with the development and implementation Avecto / BeyondTrust. services and delivers protection capabilities and solutions to protect against Endpoint security related risks. This role will assist with redesign of Avecto to BeyondTrust strategies working directly across multiple teams, management levels, disciplines, technologist, and business groups to enable *** approach to risk-based information security program.
If it creates an interest for you, please email me the latest copy of your resume, through this posting.
Thanks and regards,
Sr. Associate ‑ Recruitment
ABOUT ACS Solutions.
ACS Solutions is a global provider of information technology solutions, talent solutions and workforce management services. Our Industry vertical based domain expertise, passion for innovation, combined with the power of technologies in cognitive sciences, cloud computing, data sciences, product engineering, robotic process automation, machine learning, and block chain, helps clients envision, build and run their businesses more efficiently. Headquartered in the US, ACS Solutions has grown to over $1.2 BN.
ACS Solutions is a Certified MBE by the Georgia National Minority Supplier Development Council.
ACS solutions has multiple subsidiaries, each focused on the unique area of business:
• Analysts international Corporation (Staff Augmentation Services)
• The Ascent Services Group Inc. (Life Sciences Talent Solutions)
• HireGenics, (Payrolling, IC Compliance, & MSP Services)
• DATA Inc. (Information Technology- staffing)
Recent Awards and Recognitions:
• 6th largest IT staffing firm in the US. (Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA) 2019)
• Largest Minority IT Staffing Firm in the US. (SIA 2019)
• ClearlyRated® 2020 Best of Staffing award winner for providing remarkable service quality to our clients. This is our ninth consecutive win.
IT and Industry certifications:
• Microsoft Gold Partner: Application Development, Cloud Platform, Data Analytics, Data Center, DevOps, Data Platform
• AWS Managed Services Partner
• Google Cloud Partner
• ISO 27001:2013 Certified for Data Security
• ISTQB Gold Partner
• ISMS (ISO 27001:2017)
• SOC2 Type II Compliant