Role : Network Engineer II – Data Center Operations
Location : Enterprise Pkwy, Twinsburg, OH 44087
Duration : 1+ Year(s) – Temp to Hire
Network Engineer responsible for day to day operational support of Corporate & Telemetry network engineering. This includes, but not limited to configuration, install and monitoring of Cisco routers and switches.
- Configuration, install and monitoring of network routers and switches (90% Cisco)
- Proactive network monitoring following established procedures when responding to network alarms and events.
- Perform customer support activities on escalated issues including troubleshooting, research, resolution, reporting, documentation, and customer follow up
- Support move, add, and change requests for the data network to include day-to-day requests/orders and projects
- Work with users and/or peer work groups to identify technological solutions to meet user LAN/WAN requirements
- Ticket management, event flash management and escalations.