Role and Responsibilities:
Firewall Network Engineer
• Create a new secure segment with rule sets and objects.
• Update existing firewall segments to incorporate new secure segment.
• Cleanup rules not needed.
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to work in a team environment
• Excellent troubleshooting skills
• Ability to operate independently or as part of collaborative effort
• Equivalent work experience implementing and operating enterprise level data center and/or office networks.
• Experience 3+ years
• Skill set should be in Cisco network configuration and management of firewalls. Preference knowledge in newer firewalls, Cisco Firepower and the use of Cisco Firepower Management Center
IT & Technical