We work with companies that offer environments for our employees to contribute, learn, and advance their career. We treat you like you are part of the family.
Job Title: Network Engineer III
Work Location: Irving, TX
Duration: 6 month contract with option to extend or hire
Education/Experience Required: Equivalent work experience implementing and operating enterprise level data center and/or office networks.
Job Description & Responsibilities:
- Firewall Network Engineer
- Create a new secure segment with rule sets and objects.
- Update existing firewall segments to incorporate new secure segment.
- Cleanup rules not needed.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Ability to operate independently or as part of collaborative effort
- Equivalent work experience implementing and operating enterprise level data center and/or office networks.
- Experience: 3+ years
- Skill set should be in Cisco network configuration and management of firewalls.
- Preference knowledge in newer firewalls, Cisco FirePOWER and the use of Cisco FirePOWER Management Center
For more information or to view other opportunities, visit us at www.paladininc.com.
Paladin Consulting is an EEOC employer.