Network Engineer IV
Imagine a workplace that encourages you to interpret, innovate and inspire. Our employees do just that by helping healthcare payers manage the cost of care, improve competitiveness and inspire positive change. You can be part of an established company with a 40-year legacy that helps our customers thrive by interpreting our client's needs and tailoring innovative healthcare cost management solutions.
Our commitment to diversity, inclusion and belonging are part of the fabric of our company. We strive to create a workplace that fosters mutual respect and collaboration, where every talented individual can participate and perform their best work. We are MultiPlan and we are where bright people come to shine!
JOB SUMMARY: The position is responsible for designing, developing and implementing data networks to ensure availability to support the corporate IST mission. This position performs overall network engineering, analysis, configuration, and performance management. Mentors less experienced technical team members.
JOB ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Collaborate and implementation with infrastructure teams to develop Azure cloud networking standards
- Develop technology standards and infrastructure requirements in collaboration with director and manager.
- Lead and develop project plans with milestones, measure progress against milestones, and evaluate performance against goals.
- Design and deliver technology systems in collaboration with cross functional teams.
- In conjunction with the security team, ensure all data networking and telecomm systems are running. Ensure operating systems and virus protection run according to company standards.
- Define and support network and telecomm based requirements for internal and external customers through work with business units.
- Act as technical resource and/or project manager for call center, business telephone, wide area, local area networking and systems.
- Provide operational, technical, and analytical support for data and telecommunications services.
- Act as a business partner with the user and client community to determine data networking and telecommunications solutions and strategies.
- Provide technical leadership, instruction and direction to the team and act as mentor to less experienced engineers.
- Collaborate, coordinate, and communicate across disciplines and departments.
- Ensure compliance with HIPAA and HITRUST regulations and requirements.
- Demonstrate Company’s Core Competencies and values held within.
- Please note due to the exposure of PHI sensitive data – this role is considered to be a High Risk Role.
- The position responsibilities outlined above are in no way to be construed as all encompassing. Other duties, responsibilities, and qualifications may be required and/or assigned as necessary.
The incumbent works with some supervision to construct and develop the most complex systems to support data networks, relying on broad experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Work is varied with high complexity, requiring a high level of independent judgment within established guidelines. The incumbent has direct contact with end users and managers. Act as project leader for major products/projects.