Are you looking for a rewarding new position with an industry leader with a firm commitment to its employees? Join our team at MultiPlan! Founded in 1980, we are the industry's most comprehensive provider of healthcare cost management solutions. We have almost 1,000,000 healthcare providers under contract, an estimated 68 million consumers accessing our network products, and 40 million claims reduced through our network and non-network solutions each year.
JOB SUMMARY: The position is responsible for data network design and implementation ensuring availability to support MultiPlan's core missions. This position performs overall network and security engineering, analysis, configuration, and performance management plus load balancing and automation scripting.
JOB ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop technology standards and infrastructure requirements in collaboration with director and manager.
- Lead and develop project plans with milestones, measure progress against milestones, and evaluate performance against goals.
- Design and deliver technology systems in collaboration with cross functional teams.
- In conjunction with the security team, ensure all data networking and telecomm systems are running. Ensure operating systems and virus protection run according to company standards.
- Define and support network and telecomm based requirements for internal and external customers through work with business units.
- Act as technical resource and/or project manager for call center, business telephone, wide area, local area networking and systems.
- Provide operational, technical, and analytical support for data and telecommunications services.
- Implement network monitoring and conduct capacity planning.
- Act as a business partner with the user and client community to determine data networking and telecommunications solutions and strategies.
- Provide technical leadership, instruction and direction to the team and act as mentor to less experienced engineers.
- Collaborate, coordinate, and communicate across disciplines and departments.
- Ensure compliance with HIPAA and HITRUST regulations and requirements.
- Demonstrate Company's Core Competencies and values held within.
- Please note due to the exposure of PHI sensitive data -- this role is considered to be a High Risk Role.
- The position responsibilities outlined above are in no way to be construed as all encompassing. Other duties, responsibilities, and qualifications may be required and/or assigned as necessary.