Network Engineer IV
Imagine a workplace that encourages you to interpret, innovate and inspire. Our employees do just that by helping healthcare payers manage the cost of care, improve competitiveness and inspire positive change. You can be part of an established company with a 40-year legacy that helps our customers thrive by interpreting our client's needs and tailoring innovative healthcare cost management solutions.
Our commitment to diversity, inclusion and belonging are part of the fabric of our company. We strive to create a workplace that fosters mutual respect and collaboration, where every talented individual can participate and perform their best work. We are MultiPlan and we are where bright people come to shine!
JOB SUMMARY: The position is responsible for designing, developing and implementing data networks to ensure availability to support the corporate IST mission. This position performs overall network engineering, analysis, configuration, and performance management. Mentors less experienced technical team members.
JOB ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Collaborate and implementation with infrastructure teams to develop Azure cloud networking standards
- Develop technology standards and infrastructure requirements in collaboration with director and manager.
- Lead and develop project plans with milestones, measure progress against milestones, and evaluate performance against goals.
- Design and deliver technology systems in collaboration with cross functional teams.
- In conjunction with the security team, ensure all data networking and telecomm systems are running. Ensure operating systems and virus protection run according to company standards.
- Define and support network and telecomm based requirements for internal and external customers through work with business units.
- Act as technical resource and/or project manager for call center, business telephone, wide area, local area networking and systems.
- Provide operational, technical, and analytical support for data and telecommunications services.
- Act as a business partner with the user and client community to determine data networking and telecommunications solutions and strategies.
- Provide technical leadership, instruction and direction to the team and act as mentor to less experienced engineers.
- Collaborate, coordinate, and communicate across disciplines and departments.
- Ensure compliance with HIPAA and HITRUST regulations and requirements.
- Demonstrate Company’s Core Competencies and values held within.
- Please note due to the exposure of PHI sensitive data – this role is considered to be a High Risk Role.
- The position responsibilities outlined above are in no way to be construed as all encompassing. Other duties, responsibilities, and qualifications may be required and/or assigned as necessary.
The incumbent works with some supervision to construct and develop the most complex systems to support data networks, relying on broad experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Work is varied with high complexity, requiring a high level of independent judgment within established guidelines. The incumbent has direct contact with end users and managers. Act as project leader for major products/projects.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Information Technology or Engineering, or 4 years of related experience
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in Data Networking with proven understanding of automation.
- Cisco Certification preferred.
- Knowledge of: IPv6, IPv4, DHCP, TCP/IP, MPLS, SD-WAN, Ethernet, IP Networking, VoIP, DNS, WIFI, LAN and WAN.
- Knowledge of F5 LTM and GTM load balancing Technology.
- Knowledge of Intrusion Prevention System (IPS), Intrusion Detection System (IDS), Palo Alto firewalls, and Cisco FirePower.
- Knowledge of Meraki Wireless in an Enterprise Environment.
- Knowledge of Any Connect VPN integrated with RSA Authentication.
- Knowledge of monitor tools e.g., Solar Winds Network Performance Monitor.
- Knowledge to configure advance routing and switching protocol e.g. /IS-IS, BGP, OSPF.
- Knowledge of Cisco IOS/NXOS with a working knowledge of IP Protocols (TCP/UDP/ICMP).
- Communication (written, verbal and listening), organizational, analytical, Project Management, mentoring, coaching, problem definition and resolution skills.
- Ability to configure and troubleshoot Policy Map, Route Map and IP Sla.
- Automation/scripting skills preferred.
- Ability to understand the business as it relates to the customer and customer requirements.
- Ability to use software, hardware, and peripherals related to job responsibilities, including MS Office.
- Ability to maximize the use of the available technology, welcome new technology, and stay abreast of the latest technologies.
- Ability to work independently as well within a team and with client users.
- Ability to mentor less experience team members
- Ability to organize, prioritize, and coordinate multiple work activities and meets target deadlines.
- Ability to travel as needed to Company locations and third party locations within the US.
- Ability to participate in On Call rotation to support 24x7 operations.
We realize that our employees are instrumental to our success, and we reward them accordingly with very competitive compensation and benefits packages, an incentive bonus program, as well as recognition and awards programs. Our work environment is friendly and supportive, and we offer flexible schedules whenever possible, as well as a wide range of live and web-based professional development and educational programs to prepare you for advancement opportunities.
Your benefits will include:
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage (low copay & deductible)
- Life insurance
- Short- and long-term disability
- 401(k) + match
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Paid company holidays
- Tuition reimbursement
- Flexible Spending Account
- Employee Assistance Program
- Summer Hours
**Pursuant to Colorado’s “Equal Pay for Equal Work Act”, the following salary range is provided solely for applicants living in Colorado: $120k-$135k. If an applicant does not live in Colorado, this salary range may not apply. Specific offers take into account a candidate’s education, experience and skills, as well as the candidate’s work location and internal equity. This position is also eligible for health insurance, 401k and bonus opportunity.
MultiPlan is an Equal Opportunity Employer and complies with all applicable laws and regulations. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. If you’d like more information on your EEO rights under the law, please click here.
Engineering & Aerospace