Are you looking for a rewarding new position with an industry leader with a firm commitment to its employees? Join our team at MultiPlan! Founded in 1980, we are the industry's most comprehensive provider of healthcare cost management solutions. We have almost 1,000,000 healthcare providers under contract, an estimated 68 million consumers accessing our network products, and 40 million claims reduced through our network and non-network solutions each year.
JOB SUMMARY: The position is responsible for data network design and implementation ensuring availability to support MultiPlan's core missions. This position performs overall network and security engineering, analysis, configuration, and performance management plus load balancing and automation scripting.
JOB ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop technology standards and infrastructure requirements in collaboration with director and manager.
- Lead and develop project plans with milestones, measure progress against milestones, and evaluate performance against goals.
- Design and deliver technology systems in collaboration with cross functional teams.
- In conjunction with the security team, ensure all data networking and telecomm systems are running. Ensure operating systems and virus protection run according to company standards.
- Define and support network and telecomm based requirements for internal and external customers through work with business units.
- Act as technical resource and/or project manager for call center, business telephone, wide area, local area networking and systems.
- Provide operational, technical, and analytical support for data and telecommunications services.
- Implement network monitoring and conduct capacity planning.
- Act as a business partner with the user and client community to determine data networking and telecommunications solutions and strategies.
- Provide technical leadership, instruction and direction to the team and act as mentor to less experienced engineers.
- Collaborate, coordinate, and communicate across disciplines and departments.
- Ensure compliance with HIPAA and HITRUST regulations and requirements.
- Demonstrate Company's Core Competencies and values held within.
- Please note due to the exposure of PHI sensitive data -- this role is considered to be a High Risk Role.
- The position responsibilities outlined above are in no way to be construed as all encompassing. Other duties, responsibilities, and qualifications may be required and/or assigned as necessary.
JOB REQUIREMENTS (Education, Experience, and Training):
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree, preferably in Information Technology or Engineering, or 4 years of related experience
- Minimum 10 years' experience in Data Networking with proven understanding of VoIP telephony technology.
- Cisco Certification preferred.
- Knowledge of: IPv6, IPv4, DHCP, TCP/IP, MPLS, SD-WAN, Ethernet, IP Networking, VoIP, DNS, WIFI, LAN and WAN.
- Knowledge of F5 LTM and GTM load balancing Technology.
- Knowledge of Intrusion Prevention System (IPS), Intrusion Detection System (IDS), Palo Alto firewalls, and SiteProtector.
- Knowledge of Meraki Wireless in an Enterprise Environment.
- Knowledge of Any Connect VPN integrated with RSA Authentication.
- Knowledge of monitor tools e.g., Solar Winds Network Performance Monitor.
- Knowledge to configure advance routing and switching protocol e.g. /IS-IS, BGP, OSPF.
- Knowledge of Cisco IOS/NXOS with a working knowledge of IP Protocols (TCP/UDP/ICMP).
- Communication (written, verbal and listening), organizational, analytical, Project Management, mentoring, coaching, problem definition and resolution skills.
- Ability to configure and troubleshoot Policy Map, Route Map and IP Sla.
- Automation/scripting skills preferred.
- Ability to understand the business as it relates to the customer and customer requirements.
- Ability to use software, hardware, and peripherals related to job responsibilities, including MS Office.
- Ability to maximize the use of the available technology, welcome new technology, and stay abreast of the latest technologies.
- Ability to work independently as well within a team and with client users.
- Ability to mentor less experience team members
- Ability to organize, prioritize, and coordinate multiple work activities and meets target deadlines.
- Ability to travel as needed to Company locations and third party locations within the US.
- Ability to participate in On Call rotation to support 24x7 operations.
As an Network Engineer with MultiPlan, you will be part of an organization with a proud 30-year legacy of experience and growth. We realize that our employees are instrumental to our success, and we reward them accordingly with very competitive compensation and benefits packages, an incentive bonus program, as well as recognition and awards programs. Our work environment is friendly and supportive, and we offer flexible schedules whenever possible, as well as a wide range of live and web-based professional development and educational programs to prepare you for advancement opportunities. Your benefits will include:
* Medical, dental, and vision coverage
* Life insurance
* Optional and dependent life insurance
* Short- and long-term disability
* 401(k) employer matching
* Paid time off (earn 20 days per year)
* Paid company holidays
* Floating holiday
* Tuition reimbursement
* Flexible Spending Account
* Employee Assistance Program
Summer hours = Memorial Day to Labor day we get off two hours early EVERY FRIDAY!!
Opportunity. Recognition. Satisfaction. Grow your career with MultiPlan!
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, the Company will provide equal consideration to all employees and job candidates without regard to sex, age, race, marital status, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, service in the Armed Forces of the United States, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
Engineering & Aerospace