Do you want to work for a company that actually values your opinion? A place where your voice is heard? An organization that promotes career longevity in a friendly, sociable, family oriented environment? If that sounds like an environment in which you'd like to further your career, then our client will be the PERFECT place to work.
Our client is a company that our customers depend on to keep them going so they can provide valuable services to their clients across USA and Canada. Our client strives to build a sense of purpose and achievement in the work we do while staying true to the DNA of our core values. They value our people and encourage the development of talented and motivated employees to support the continued performance and growth of our diverse operations. They have been the foundation of many successful careers. At their core they are an innovation driven, fast-paced team environment with a high performance culture. If you are looking for a career that will challenge and engage you, is focused on customer care and quality service, then our client are the company for you.
Our client has an immediate need for a talented individual to join our IT team in our Rancho Dominguez location. The Network Engineer will help to ensure appropriate configuration, capacity planning and design of voice & data networks are conducted. They will also be responsible for the programming and maintenance of data & voice network switches (LAN/WAN/MPLS), and traffic monitoring systems. This individual will perform deployments to include new installations, equipment upgrades, equipment relocations etc. They will also work with vendors, customers, and third parties to evaluate, improve in-house services.
* Primary responsibilities include performing design, installation and troubleshooting of data networks (LAN/WAN/MPLS/Wireless/VOIP)
* Work to successfully implement secure voice & data network solutions for a global network architecture
* LAN routing and switching configuration, deployment and troubleshooting in medium to large environments
* Assessment, design and implementation of data and voice security protocols
* Coordinate and manage projects with approved data/communication vendors
* Perform all required back up and restoration functions for data residing on data and voice networks
* Develop processes, procedures, and documentation required for voice & data network administration
* Maintain critical business systems such as VoIP, VPN, Cloud services.
* Executing periodic traffic analysis studies to ensure the telecommunications & data system operates at peak performance with minimal issues.
* 6+ years professional experience of networking experience, including configuring, analyzing & troubleshooting complex networks
* Planning, designing, building and deploying large scale infrastructure solutions
* Advanced knowledge of Core Networking concepts (Protocols, Routing, Security)
* Experience with VOIP, VPNs and security protocols
* One or more of the following certifications is preferred: JNCIA, JNCIP, CCNA, CCNP
* Ability and willingness for travel up to 15% globally
Nice to Have:
* Hands-on experience with Cisco, Palo Alto or Meraki Firewalls
* Virtualization technology experience (VMWare, ThinApp, Hyper-V, etc)
* VOIP System experience Cisco/Shoretel/Mitel
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.