Cisco Network Engineer
1. Cisco Networking background - LAN/WAN core route/switch
2. Cisco data center engineering - supporting software defined networking environment (experience with ACI, HCI or NSX required)
3. Must be able to collaborate with a cohesive team to support ongoing and new project work
a. Will be managing project tasks via Jira
Day to day responsibilities:
- Supporting hyper converged infrastructure data center implementation
- Replacing 80% of the hardware in the data center and will be doing the same for the stores next
- working with data center engineers to resolve trouble tickets via Jira and ServiceNow
Extensive knowledge of the following:
* Extensive knowledge of ACI design, implementation and support
* Tenant constructs
* Application network profiles.
* Fabric access policies
* L2 extensions
* Routing and L3 policies
* Scale requirements around policy design
* Familiarity with Automation: Postman, Ansible, Python
* Application migration to ACI fabric
* Troubleshooting traffic flows via underlay and overlay
* Strong Documentation skills
* NSX-T integration with ACI fabric.
Working knowledge of the following:
* Multi-vendor routing and switching experience
* Cisco IOS & Nexus
* Network infrastructure design and incident response
* Network infrastructure security incident response
* Payment Card Industry (PCI) and Sarbanes-Oxley security standards.
* Quality of Service (QOS)
* Packet capture, analysis and troubleshooting tools
* Network Management and monitoring tools such as NetMRI, CA Spectrum
* SNMP Protocol knowledge
* Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, CIS, or related field or equivalent experience in lieu of degree
* 8+ years of planning, design, and implementation experience in Network Management, Diagnostic tool technologies in a large enterprise retail environment
* 2+ years infrastructure engineering experience working across multiple domains, platforms, or specialty areas
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.