As a Network Engineer, you will be tasked with solving the most critical technology challenges facing the business. You will be called on to work collaboratively between IT silos and business functional units to design, deploy, and support the technology portfolio. The work you will do is important and will support the tremendous growth that is happening with our customer.
* Relevant industry recognized certifications.
* Practical understanding of cloud networking on platforms such as Microsoft Azure and AWS.
* A keen sense of emerging network and voice industry trends. A plus if this is coupled with real world experience.
* Expert knowledge of networking protocols such as EIGRP, OSPF, BGP, PfR, VTP, and TCP/IP.
* Strong handle on Route/Switch/Wireless technologies with real world anecdotes to prove it.
* Expert knowledge of Cisco ISR, ASR, Catalyst, and Nexus product lines.
* Expert knowledge of Voice Technologies including VoIP, SIP, and circuit switched solutions (PRIs, CO trunks, POTS).
* A detailed understanding of enterprise voice within a Cisco Unified Call Manager solution (including CCM, Unity, CCX Standard, IM and Presence)
* Experience with managing a large enterprise firewall ecosystem.
* Expert knowledge of Cisco's ASA and Firepower platforms. A plus if this experience includes integrations with products such as Duo and Cisco Umbrella.
* Experience with Disaster Recovery planning and design with all business systems, people, and assets in consideration.
* Automation focused skillset with proficiency in at least 1 scripting language.
* Familiarity with tools such as Ansible, Chef, Puppet, and Terraform
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.