Job Title: Network Engineer
Location: Fort Lee, NJ
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 6 months +
Contact Info: Matt O'Brien - email@example.com - 201-786-2415
Potential candidates must possess a range of the following skills:
- Extensive knowledge and experience of Core Routing and Switching design, configuration, and troubleshooting
- SP background / Large Enterprise scale infrastructure
- Knowledge of networking best practices in:
- Routing protocols OSPF, EIGRP, BGP, ISIS
- Spanning-tree, VTP, Port Channels, Load balancing, SPAN
- Multicast PIM Sparse/Dense, MSDP
- MPLS traffic engineering design, configuration, and troubleshooting
- LDP - Label distribution
- MPBGP-VPNv4, Multi-VRF and VRF-Lite
- Segment Routing Concepts
- Quality of Service (QoS) understanding and configuration, able to customize across all Cisco platforms to support Video, and selected applications
- Excellent understanding of VPN - site to site, client, IPSEC (including the protocol suite), IKE, tunnel modes, SSL clientless / AnyConnect, Tunnels between ASAs, Routers
- Extensive experience and strong technical skills including the design, configuration, and tuning of Cisco, Juniper, and Palo Alto firewalls
- Extensive experience and expertise of F5 Load Balancers, GTM and LTM's
- Knowledge and understanding of network security best practices
- Experience with monitoring and deploying, network diagnostic and network analytics tools.
- Automation Experience:
- Build network configurations as code in a reproducible, idempotent manner.
- Create network automated deployments with a robust suite of unit-tests to ensure each push is self-tested before and after the roll-out.
All offers of employment at TechLink, Inc. are contingent upon clear results of a thorough background check.
Background checks will be conducted on all final candidates.
Background checks will include: Social Security Verification, Prior Employment Verification, Professional References, Educational Verification, Criminal History, Motor Vehicle Records and e-verify.
IT & Technical