AIC Talent Solutions is seeking qualified candidates for a Cisco Network Engineer for our direct client in Louisville, KY. This is initially a 1-year contract - with excellent potential for extension. Local candidates highly preferred!
Selected Network Engineer candidate will be working with the IT IO Data Networking team to provide IT Technical and Compliance support for an enterprise network environment. Network Engineer will be required to design, build, and implement enterprise environments based on specified criteria. Network Engineer will assist with network installations of Cisco equipment, updating network documentation and drawings, and provide support for incident tickets. Network Engineer will assist with reviewing and updating procedural documentation as needed.
Network Engineer - Skill Set Requirements and Capabilities:
- Cisco router/switches/firewalls required.
- Degree in Information Technology.
- Candidate must be able to pass background checks.
- Position could require candidate to work outside of an office environment part of the time.
- Degree in IT and 2+ years of Cisco experience (or 6+ years of Cisco experience if no degree)
Additional Qualifications for Consideration:
- Security certification and Cisco Security experience a plus.
- Experience using network management/monitoring tools such as Solarwinds and Firemon helpful.
- Palo Alto Firewalls experience desired.
Must be able to pass background check and drug test prior to start. Qualified candidates please forward updated resume and 3 work related references