Job Title: Network Engineer
Work Location: Richardson, TX
Duration: 6-month contract to hire
Education/Experience Required: Bachelor's degree or equivalent years of experience. 3-5 years' relevant Systems/Cisco Network Engineering, industry and analytical experience.
Job Description & Responsibilities:
- Assist in managing a Cisco Network infrastructure environment consisting of Cisco ISR routers and Catalyst Switches.
- Assist with the installation and maintenance of LAN, WAN, Cisco IP Telephony Services, Cisco WAAS, Cisco Physical Security and Cisco Wi-Fi.
- Monitor, evaluate, and solve potential network performance issues.
- Manage Cisco infrastructure-related and other network requests.
- Support customers and employees via email, telephone, and face-to-face interaction.
- Develop and maintain documentation related to the installation, administration, and maintenance of network infrastructure.
- Demonstrate a high level of competency in multiple infrastructure services.
- Interact and manage vendors and service providers. Server Room/Low Voltage Design. IP Address management.
- Riverbed/OPNET – NetFlow, AppResponse Xpert, SSL VPN.