Analysts is seeking qualified candidates for a Network Engineer role with our DIRECT client in the Louisville, KY area. This is a 12-month contract initially, expected to be long term (multi-year). This is a remote role but will require some potential travel in and around the Louisville, KY area. Will require a local candidate.
The Network Engineer will be working with the NOC and IT IO Data Networking team to provide network automation support for an Enterprise network environment. Candidate will be required to design, build, implement, and improve network automation jobs based on specified criteria. Candidate will assist with reviewing and updating procedural documentation.
Network Engineer - Required Skill Set:
- Degree in IT and 2+ years of Automation experience (or 3+ years of Automation experience if no degree)
- SQL or any other data language experience
- API/SDK development
- Degree in Information Technology or relevant experience 3-5 years with technologies listed above
- Candidate must be able to pass background checks.
- Position could require candidate to work outside of an office environment part of the time.
- Rundeck or similar kind of orchestration tool (Ansible, Microsoft Orchestrator)
- Cisco/Palo Alto Firewall experience
- Proxy experience
- Wireless Infrastructure experience
- DNA Center, ACI, Tetration, ISE, Aruba