Current seeking qualified Network Engineer's who are open to new challenges and upward mobility at a large enterprise customer.
Network Engineer Responsibilities
- Design and deploy company LANs, WANs, and wireless networks, including servers, routers, firewalls, load balancers hubs, switches, UPSs, and other hardware
- Configure, tests, and maintains LAN/WAN equipment and related services
- Identifies, diagnoses, and resolves network problems
- Architecting, creating, managing and maintaining Network, Server and PC health for clients
- Managing existing and deploying new system configurations, including Windows Server, Virtualization Systems, Mobile Devices, Mobile Platforms and Desktops (Windows and MAC)
- Monitor and maintain all levels of network security internally and externally
- Create and maintain comprehensive documentation for all implemented networks
- Previous working experience as a Network Engineer for 4+ year(s)
- Cisco certifications, CCNA, CCNP or CCIE (Preferred)
- Hands on experience with hardware and software pertaining to Networking
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.