Our client is seeking a Network Engineer to join their team. The ideal candidate will play a key role in designing and developing scalable, maintainable, highly available network architectures that meet business objectives and SLAs.
Responsibilities of the Network Engineer:
- Configure and install various network devices and services (e.g., routers, switches, firewalls, load balancers, VPN, QoS).
- Perform network maintenance and system upgrades including service packs, patches, hotfixes, and security configurations.
- Monitor performance and ensure system availability and reliability.
- Monitor system resource utilization, trending, and capacity planning.
- Provide Level-2/3 support and troubleshooting to resolve issues.
- Work within established configuration and change management policies to ensure awareness, approval, and success of changes made to the network infrastructure.
Requirements of the Network Engineer:
- 3+ years in wireless network engineering specifically with Aruba, autonomous, controller-based, and mesh Client, including indoor/outdoor deployments and wireless bridges and a strong grasp of IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n/ac/ax Wi-Fi standards and related components.
- 5+ years in wired network engineering, specifically in L2/L3 switching and routing and different platforms of HPE/Aruba switches and routers.
- 5+ years' working experience with Aruba ClearPass, Certificate preferred or SME Level.
- Thorough understanding of 802.1x authentication and TACACS/TACACS+.
- Provides training and assists with proposal writing.
- Available for after-hours project implementations, hardware installations, and configuration changes.
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format to Please reference job code 74741 when responding to this ad.
The Intersect Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, The Intersect Group complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.