Title: Network Engineer
Location: Nashville, TN
Duration: Contract to Hire
Compensation: 85 K
I am currently representing a large IT managed service provider that was rated one of the fastest growing prestigious companies based on revenue growth. I’m seeking a Network Engineer to support the network infrastructure.
• Expertise with configuring and installing the various network devices and services: Cisco routers, Cisco Nexus Data Center switches, Cisco ASA firewalls, load balancers, VPN, Voice and Cisco Wireless systems support, Cisco ISE, Cisco Prime.
• Perform network maintenance and system upgrades, including service packs, patches, hot fixes and security configurations.
• Monitor performance and ensures system availability and reliability.
• Top level technical escalation for outages What You Will Need
• Cisco ACI expertise
• Network Design and deployment experience
• Experience with Nexus 7k and 9k platforms
• Proven experience with network infrastructure security technologies and best practices, including, Router/Switch security, Firewall Management (ASA, FWSM), protecting edge perimeter network devices, experience and understanding security logging for monitoring and incident response, wired and wireless guest design, ISE and NAC experience a plus.
• Strong, hands-on technical knowledge and experience working in an enterprise class network environment [multiple WAN locations, international locations, multiple data centers, high speed Campus and MAN links, VLAN separation]
• Good knowledge of VOIP technology, including [QoS, MGCP, RTP, SIP, H.323].
• Excellent working technical knowledge of current network hardware, protocols, and network services, including [Cisco 3750, 3560, 2960, 2950, 4500, 6500 class switches, NEXUS switches (2Ks, 5Ks and 7Ks), all ISR router platforms with related interface cards, 7200 platforms and related interface cards, ASA 55xx platforms, TCP/IP, EIGRP, BGP, OSPF, STP, PBR, VRF, MLPP, SNMP, and related protocols.
• Network management, performance monitoring, network monitoring, inventory, and backup tool software experience
• Cisco Certifications: CCNP, CCDA/CCDP. Preferred CCIE