Our client is seeking a Network Services Manager to direct the delivery of network services to agreed service levels.
Responsibilities of the Network Manager:
- Developing, configuring, maintaining, supporting, and optimizing all new and existing network hardware, software, and communication links.
- Responsible for IT infrastructure activities including network management (cabling, wireless, wired LANs, WANs, routers, switches, and telephone); security/ disaster recovery and business continuity.
- Develops policies to maintain security and protect systems from unauthorized use, acts of nature and user abuse.
- Security Task Force member responsible for PCI compliance, external PCI scans and internal vulnerability scans.
- Develops and coordinates project directions and schedules to maximize benefits and minimize impacts on the customer organizations.
Requirements of the Network Manager:
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or a related discipline.
- 5 years of experience managing and configuring enterprise-wide LANs, WANs, WLANs, VPNs, etc.
- 5 years successful leadership of an infrastructure team.
- Excellent knowledge of current protocols and standards, including Active Directory, Group Policies, MS Exchange, Core Switching/Routing, SSL, SAN, Business Continuity, Disaster Recovery.
- Experience installing network cabling and telephony systems.
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format to Please reference job code 73310 when responding to this ad.