In need of a talented Network Manager to oversee a team of 5 technical resources. In addition to management responsibility, this individual will also be tasked with being the technical expert on staff for network related issues.
The Information Systems Manager of Networking and Telecommunications will have overall responsibility for the network and telecommunications infrastructure.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities:
* Engineer, configure, and monitor the network to ensure network availability to all system users and perform necessary maintenance to support network availability.
* Supervision, technical guidance and coaching a team of Network Analysts and Engineers
* Engineering and management of layers 1-4 in the OSI model
* Management of Voice network, appliances, applications and end-user telephony devices
* Develops and implements network designs that have high availability and scalability
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email [email protected] .com for other accommodation options.