NOTE: U.S. Citizens, GC and those authorized to work in the U.S (without Sponsorship) are encouraged to apply.
No OPT or H1B Visa Candidates
The Enterprise Monitoring Engineer is a performance monitoring expert, responsible for delivering and supporting large-scale network, system, application, service and business activity monitoring solutions. This position involves the administration and support of the tools uses to monitor the network, systems and applications. The role will interface with DevOps/Application Engineers, Infrastructure, Database, Delivery and Testing teams in a DevOps environment.
- A four-year degree in a computer related field from an accredited college or university.
- Excellent Communication (written and oral) Skills
- Self-driven individual with good project management skills
- Solid understanding of large-scale applications, network architectures, monitoring and fault management
- Minimum 3+ years' hands on experience administering multiple monitoring systems such as Solarwinds, AppDynamics.
- Must have 3+ years' hands on experience developing and customizing application dashboards utilizing Solarwinds and AppDynamics monitoring tools
- Expert in the collection of various performance matrices and producing customized reports
- Expertise in monitoring, identifying, analyzing issues and escalating to required levels and attention
- Experience with agile software development life-cycle methodologies
- Understanding of the Java/J2EE technology stack, web technologies, networking and Oracle/SQL databases
- Strong Experience with Windows and Linux Systems
- Experience creating collections, dashboards, reports using scripting languages like SQL, SWQL, Powershell, Python, Perl, etc.
Role and Responsibilities
- Technical subject matter expert, refining existing functional requirements for monitoring and event management tools
- Maintain and improve the standards within the Monitoring tool sets utilizing best practices
Contact: Pradeep Kumar
336 875 3130
Category Code: JN008