Job Title: Network Project Manager
Location: Branchburg NJ USA 08876
Duration: 12 Months
- The Cloud Platform Orchestration Team is a part of the Wireless National Network Operations organization.
- This team is primarily concerned with the on-boarding and deployment of virtualized network functions (VNF) across the Cloud Platform.
- We are in need of a network project manager with diverse skills in quality assurance testing and product management.
- This functional support role within the team will perform hands on testing of our orchestration products through devops tools such as JIRA.
- This position will be responsible for performing test procedures and reporting results for acceptance test plans in the development sites and first office applications in production for each delivered major, minor, and patch release.
- This position will require project leadership in an Agile environment using conceptual and hands-on knowledge of key deployment and development tools, specifically JIRA & Confluence.
- A qualified candidate would need to exhibit significant experience across the following areas:
- A deep understanding of SDLC process and test tools (Postman, Selenium) to run REST API commands from OpenStack CLI.
- A deep understanding of Wireless and Wireline network operations procedures and rules of engagement
- A deep understanding of Datacenter virtualization technologies (servers, networks and software stacks), automated monitoring tools and processes
- Transforming longstanding procedures and operations within organization
- PMP certification with strong project management skills
- Strong communication skills
- This position interfaces extensively with many functions within the business including internal and external system architects, product line managers, network operations leads, DevOps leads and a variety of both business and technical organizations spanning enterprise.
- Create and manage project timelines.
- Create JIRA tickets for project tasks and assign to team leads.
- Act as product owner to prioritize team backlog. Provide daily and weekly status reports as requested.
- Identify critical path tasks to management.
- Load test plans into JIRA and follow up on testing status.
MUST HAVE SKILLS:
- JIRA (3 years)
- Confluence (3 years)
- OpenStack (2 years)
- Lead Meetings
An ideal candidate would have experience
- Scrum Master
- Quality Assurance Testing
- PMP desired
- B.S Engineering
- 8-5, Weekends possible