SNI is working with a great client on the Southside of Jacksonville, FL to fill a Network Security Analyst role.
- The I.T. Security Technology Analyst leads and coordinates colleagues in the day to day design, delivery and support of security technology systems.
- Interfaces with Solution Architect to ensure the functional specifications align with security as a service model.
- Formulates and defines system standards through research and fact-finding combined with an understanding of applicable business systems and industry requirements
- In conjunction with the Business Analyst, solicits and documents the functional specifications to assist the Solution Architect in the design of technical structures based on the existing standards and processes to meet business requirements.
- Provides integrated systems analysis within their domain and identifies how application/systems interact to support business processes
- Liaise with the Solution Architects, Application Developers and Testers to ensure they understand the functional requirements of the systems
- Configures system settings and options to ensure business requirements are fulfilled
- Implement complex Check Point firewall clusters, VPN devices, IDS/IPS solutions.
- Provides tier 2 & 3 technical support for security technologies
- Manages project tasks assigned within scope, quality and timeframe allocated with PM supervision
- 5+ years previous experience in large IT Security Technology environment (including Identity & Access Management, Fraud Detection, IT Security Tools)
- Working knowledge of various technology platforms and operating systems (Windows, UNIX, Websphere Application Server)
- Competent use of Microsoft Office applications to include Microsoft Project, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint, Word
- Possible requirement for travel within the US
- Self thinker able to work through issues and escalate only when appropriate
- CISSP Certification or similar certification