TEKsystems is looking to provide a great opportunity for a Network Security Architect with one of its top clients in Nashville, TN! Our client is the leader in their industry, their office is likely the nicest in Middle Tennessee, and has been voted in the top 10 coolest places to work in Nashville! This is a DIRECT PLACEMENT position offering a very competitive salary!
- Must possess the CISSP (Certified Information System Security Professional) Certification
- Network Security Architecture Experience (Palo Alto Firewalls/Cisco Routers and Switches)
- Experience working with company leadership on strategic direction
- Design/document security and network solutions
- Implements designs using best practices and security standards
- Supports networking and security add, move, change activities
- Research/implement best practices with regard to security posture and networking needs
- Designs, performs, and/or oversees penetration testing of all systems in order to identify system vulnerabilities
- Develops, implements, maintains, and oversees the enforcement of policies, procedures and associated plans for system security administration and user system access based on industry-standard best practices
- Responsible for maintenance of the Security Road-map, including planning and execution of initiatives
- Manages connection security for local area networks, Web site, intranet, and e-mail communications
- Designs, implements, and reports on security system and end user activity audits
- Recommends, schedules, and performs security improvements, upgrades, and/or purchases
- Network Architecture (Routers, Switches, Wireless Access Points, Firewalls)
- Alerting, Monitoring, Reporting, Auditing on systems and applications
- Auditing, SIEM products
We are accepting resumes and interviewing immediately!
Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants' skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems' leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email [email protected] .com for other accommodation options.