Interactive Business Systems is teaming up with a Kenosha, WI area client to locate and bring on a Network Security Engineer for a contract to hire role!
- Provide direction for the secure operation of the enterprise level network, focusing on network security components (IDS/IPS, firewalls, internet filtering, etc.), and security controls and network security monitoring systems.
- Conduct security architecture reviews on existing security technologies to offer plans for improvements of security controls where needed.
- Work with enterprise architects and network engineers to design optimal security practices for supporting new and existing business processes/applications.
- Mitigate security risks associated with projects, which have high technical complexities and/or involve significant challenges to the business.
- Interpret business requirements and functional specifications to recommend security requirements and solutions.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- 5+ years experience in IT in large to enterprise level organizations, 2+ years in network security. IT Security preferred.
- Advanced to expert level knowledge and understanding of network security components, security components, security engineering and integration is required.
- CISSP, Security+, CCNA Cyper Ops or related network security certifications are preferred.
- Experience in PCI compliance or similar compliance frameworks.
- Experience with Cloud and hybrid Cloud/On-premise network security designs
Interested candidates should send a resume and brief cover note to the attention of Chris Douglas at Interactive Business Systems (email@example.com)
IBS offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package to all employees. Referral and sign-on bonuses may also be available.
About IBS: IBS, Interactive Business Systems, Inc., is an IT solutions and staffing company known for achieving business objectives and bottom-line results through the smart architecting, implementation and management of technology. In three decades of developing the technology applications, tools, environments and teams that foster top business performance, we have become an industry-leading IT services provider.
IT & Technical