Looking for a well rounded security engineer to join a growing Network Security team. The team is working to put more structure, policies, and procedures in place to help mature their security footprint within the organization, so this person will need to wear many hats and bring ideas and suggestions to the plate.
This person will actively be engaged in their compliance efforts (working to leverage a 3rd party compliance vendor), operation security tasks (identifying and remediating threats and vulnerabilities), work with their Firewalls, among many other duties within the team.Skills:
compliance, pci compliance, gdpr, SIEM, cyber securityTop Skills Details:
1. Proven ability to handle broad range of operational security tasks (identify and remediate issues, etc.)
2. Experience within compliance - policy and procedure writinAdditional Skills & Qualifications:
They have lacked a dedicated compliance presence and will lean on this person to partner with a compliance vendor they are bringing in to set their policies and procedures.
Current set up of team is the manager, another engineer that's 3 years in and likely intermediate, and someone they just promoted from the helpdesk. This person, while not going to provide leadership per se, will have the opportunity to come in and make suggestions on ways to do things, tools to use, etc. They will also have every opportunity to try out different technologies that make sense within their environment.
• Ability to work within a team environment to assist in planning, research, and design of robust secure network architectures based on current security best practices and industry frameworks.
• Assist in defining, writing, and implementing corporate security policies and procedures
• Work with a variety of Security Compliance Concepts such as PCI, ITAR, DFARS, CMMC, and GDPR.
• Assist with creation, maintenance, and implementation of Information Security strategies
• Maintain and use Global Network and Security tools and attributes such as SEIM, Vulnerability tools and Forensics.
• Within a team assist in the discovery and remediation of security incidents and other security operational tasks
• Ability to work in a team environment and to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
Knowledge and Skills:
• Network and Security Concepts
• Knowledge of Firewalls
• Knowledge of Web Security technologies
• Data Loss Prevention Tools
• Vulnerability Tools
• Technical Documentation
• NIST Framework
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.