This position is for a Network Security Contractor. The candidate will be responsible for:
- Ensuring the Global Network is complying with applicable security practices and guidelines.
- Providing Consulting Services regarding network security related activities.
- Design and Document Network Security Architecture.
- Have strong knowledge and experience of Firewall technology.
- Ability to work with non-technical team to define business requirements.
- Possess a Strong customer service background.
- General understanding of Operational Technology (OT).
- Previous experience in performing cybersecurity in a manufacturing environment would be beneficial.
Certifications a plus:
- Security (CISSP, CISM, or GIAC).
- CISCO (CCNA, CCNA Security, and etc.).
This 6+ month position starts ASAP.
Please E-MAIL your resume (attachment to email) with rate and availability to Karen: [email protected]
ALPHA'S REQUIREMENT #19-00011
W2 ONLY MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S. AS AN HOURLY W2 EMPLOYEE