Network Support Analyst
6 Month Contract
Onsite Mon-Wed / Remote Thurs-Fri
We have a great opportunity for a contract MDM/Network Support Analyst. This position, in our Digital Services Organization, will primarily configure and support our mobile solutions while also assisting with network setups, configurations, and support. This individual will interface with the Cyber Security and Technology Delivery and Implementation teams, Internet Service Providers, POS vendors, and operators/managers.
- Support the delivery and configuration of the retail in-unit mobile solutions, while serving as the primary point of contact for support with both LTE and Wi-Fi connected devices
- Creation, deployment, and maintenance of policies and scripts as well as management of Apple DEP and VPP accounts and applications
- Management of device deployment, collection, and refresh cycle and documentation
- Assist with delivery and configuration of Internet connectivity and associated network hardware for field retail locations using validated and supported PCI Compliant Network designs
- Responsible for providing remote in-unit network support which may include troubleshooting and resolving issues related to WAN/LAN/ISP connectivity, enterprise and/or local wireless solutions, local firewall, and VPN configurations, and other network issues within operations.
- Work closely with various internal support teams as well as 3rd party vendors, and technicians in the review, design, installation and troubleshooting of secure retail technologies, next generation network infrastructure, and business-class internet services
- Execute remediation and response mechanisms to address audit recommendations and observations
- Participate in Support On-call rotation with team members to provide operational support after hours
- Must have experience working with Apple DEP and MDM solutions
- 3+ years’ experience with remote problem diagnosis, troubleshooting, and issue resolution of software and hardware configuration problems in a LAN/WAN environment.
- 3+ years of Networking experience with extensive knowledge of TCP/IP, DNS, Firewalls, ACLs, VPN, Cisco IOS
- CCNA preferred
- Meraki Systems Manager or experience with Cloud Managed network systems a plus
- Must have a working knowledge of PCI DSS standards and design considerations for network connectivity in a retail environment
Benefits of working as an employee of CRG!
All W2 Employees at CRG are offered the following benefits options!
- Medical, Vision, Dental, Life Insurance, and Long- & Short-Term Disability insurance is offered after 90 days of employment with CRG!
- We also offer a Flexible Spending Account (FSA) along with a Health Savings Account (HSA) with our medical plan. CRG matches the first $500 of the HSA contributions.
- Our 30K Life Insurance policy is FREE (no cost to the employee), as long as you sign up for it!
- We also have a 401K plan, with open enrollment quarterly (January, April, July, and October) after working at CRG for 90 days.
- CRG matches 25% of the first 6% of employee contributions to the 401K plan!