Network Support Analyst
Brown Deer, WI
Brooksource is working with our local Fortune 500 client to find a group of qualified consultants who can diagnose problems and troubleshoot network issues in their portfolio of Global retail locations. Support will include their Cisco Meraki product line, wireless access points, security appliances, and switches. We are looking for problem-solvers who are passionate about networking, and we seek talented, enthusiastic and tech-savvy individuals.
Characteristics of success in this role include previous experience in supporting or testing LANs, VLANs, VPNs, NAT devices, or DHCP servers; experience installing and troubleshooting WiFi networks; and having the ability to multi-task and work under pressure. We're looking for people who take pride in doing excellent work and can both teach and learn from those around them.
• Effectively communicate with third parties such as partners and customers regarding technical issues and customer service inquiries, both orally and in writing.
• Diagnose and troubleshoot wireless, security, switching, and other various network-related issues reported by store employees.
• Own each customer case from initial creation to resolution.
• Collaborate with other support team members to fix network outages, misconfigurations, and complex networking issues on customers' devices.
• Work with engineering and management to diagnose and resolve critical, escalated issues.
• Use acquired knowledge to suggest, edit, and write in-depth Knowledge Base articles.
• Stay up to date on Meraki features and technology by attending lunch and learns, participating in engineering and product team communication, and keeping up with enterprise and cloud networking trends.
• Hands on experience with network technologies including firewalls, content filters, routing/switching, VLANs, and 802.11a/b/g/n/ac wireless.
• Thorough comprehension of fundamental networking protocols including TCP, STP, ARP, Ethernet, OSPF, etc.
• Experience supporting or testing LANs, VLANs, WLANs, VPNs, NAT devices, &/or DHCP servers.
• Ability to clearly and concisely articulate matters to third parties.
• Outstanding customer service skills.
• Excellent account management, follow-through, and attention to detail.
• Experience in computer networking related problem solving, critical thinking, and troubleshooting.
• Ability to multitask and work under pressure.
• Working towards or have a bachelor's degree in Computer Information Technology, Information and Computer Technology, Networking and IT Security, or a related discipline from a top-tier university.
• Networking certifications a plus: CCNA, CCNP CWNA, etc.
Eight Eleven Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.