Planet Technology is teaming up with a Brown Deer, WI area client to locate and bring on a Windows/Linux Network Systems Administrator for a long term contract to hire opportunity!
- Experience working with an ITIL/ITSM Ticket/Help Desk system such as ServiceNow
- As part of a team, the Systems/Network Administrator is responsible for designing, implementing and supporting the IT ecosystem/architecture in a LAN/WAN environment comprised of multiple sites.
- The use of personal protective equipment such as safety glasses with side shields, protective gloves and hearing protection may be required depending on the area of the warehouse.
- The ideal candidate will have an interest in performing a wide range of technical support, from managing +100 virtual Windows/Linux servers in VMware to helping a user setup/troubleshoot e-mail on their smart phone, replacing/configuring a switch to rolling out new multi-functional printers or softphones.
- A business continuity plan, inclusive of quarterly disaster recovery testing with our colocation
- Associated topics: administrator, equipment, ip, operating system, scom, server, system administrator, system center operations manager, tcp, tcp ip
- Among their skills, our next Systems Network Administrator will have these key abilities
- Security is a subset focus for this position, ensuring that the organization is up to date with current best practices to mitigate risk from malicious parties, viruses, malware, spyware, ransomware, phishing, BEC, etc.