Title: NodeJS Developer
Location : Irving, TX
Duration: 12+ Months
Below is the JD – looking for very strong hands on NodeJS profiles at the earliest. Interview will include hands on coding. The main requirement is on Node.js especially as a backend tool – this is a hard requirement. Having Node.js for front end is a plus.
Below are the technical requirements.
• 5+ years Development experience
• Strong technical knowledge building mission critical/highly available service using current generation toolkits such as Node.JS, Spring, Dropwizard, or RESTEasy
• Recent hands-on experience with Java, Spring / Spring Boot Frameworks, Node.js development, MicroServices, Serverless (AWS Lambda etc)
• Developing and designing web services through APIs using REST, HTTP, JSON/JSONP, etc
• Fluency in Java 7, basic understanding of Java 8
• Strong understanding the principles of service-oriented software and large scale distributed systems.
• Working knowledge of reactive programing
• Working knowledge of SQL-based or NoSQL databases using JDBC, JPA or similar frameworks
• Basic technical knowledge of cloud-based systems – covering infrastructure, platform and software as services
• Good working knowledge of the Cloud (AWS, Azure, GCP), Observability & Traceability
• Code craftsmanship; rigor in high code quality, automated testing (JUnit, Mockito, Cucumber), and agile engineering best practices
• Knowledge of modern software patterns and anti-patterns
• Able to work within a Git/Gitflow-based multi-branched software environment.
• Preferred experience with Java development tooling: Maven and/or Gradle.
• Used continuous integration environments like TeamCity, Jenkins, Hudson.
Charan V V D
Resource Development Manager
Direct 1: 469-533-7258
Phone: 972-234-0058 -Extn- 7258