Job Title: A – 030 – PPM2 – Node.JS Developer - 3
Location : Baltimore, MD
Duration : 1+ year
Number of Position – 3
Interview – F2F for Local, Phone for Non-Local (Relocation expenses are not provided)
Years of experience - Bachelor’s Degree – 7 Years, Master Degree – 5 Years
Visa – GC & USC
Description of Work:
• Provide development support to the government client and enable design, development, and implementation for an Anti-Fraud system.
• Participate in the full life cycle of an agile project and design and develop user interfaces/applications and conduct testing
• Understands the business problem statement, user scenarios, and technical constraints
• Plan for and conduct implementation activities
• Participate in planning, retrospectives, demos and daily stand-ups
• Continuously develops knowledge and skills on pertinent systems
• Perform thorough unit and functional testing of the code to ensure high quality bug free code
• Provide weekly and monthly status to the management
• Develop presentations in MS PowerPoint and conduct briefings to project stakeholders
• Demonstrate strong oral and written communication skills, with the ability to communicate technical topics to management and non-technical audiences, as well as interface with the customer on a daily basis
• Become knowledgeable on the HIPAA policies and procedures for the program and ensure awareness of HIPAA breach process. Understand your role in HIPAA compliance and be able to execute that role in an effective manner
Minimum knowledge, skills, abilities needed.
• Bachelor’s degree and 7 years of experience, Master’s degree and 5 years of experience, or 13 years of experience in lieu of a degree
• Minimum of 3 or more years of experience with:
o Spring Boot Framework (Spring RESTful API and Spring Security)
o User Experience Framework (UEF)
• Minimum of 1 or more years’ experience with Express, Angular 6, Reactjs, Nodejs with a MySQL, MongoDB, Oracle, Amazon Web Services (AWS) and/or PostgreSQL database:
o Experience with popular Node.js web frameworks and/or utility libraries such as: Express, Hapi, Underscore/Lodash, Async, Bluebird, and Grunt.
o Experience with code coverage, unit testing, and integration tests.
o Experience with version control systems (e.g. Git, Maven).
o Strong proficiency working with database systems such as MySQL, MongoDB, Oracle, and/or PostgreSQL.
• Minimum of 1 or more years of experience in Agile/Scrum methodology and tools (e.g. such as Rally, JIRA, or Version One)
• Understanding of the following: OpenShift PAAS, Jenkins, SonarQube, Bitbucket.
• Must be a US Citizen or a US Lawful Permanent Resident (Green card holder)
• Must be able to obtain and maintain a US Public Trust clearance
Candidates with these skills will be given preferential consideration.
• Prior Social Security Administration (SSA) experience
• 3+ years of Java or Java J2EE experience
• Experience with relational database systems including PostgreSQL, Oracle, MySQL, and DB2; and writing complex SQL queries
• Experience building RESTful APIs
• Experience with ECMAScript 6
• Experience with designing and developing distributed systems
• Experience with microservices and respective architecture design principles and scalability best practices
• Experience with Container Technologies Docker - (swarm, compose)
• Experience with scheduling and orchestration technologies (kubernetes, zookeeper, etcd, consul)
• Experience in creating API design/technical documentation (Raml, swagger)
• Experience in using debugging and observability tools for live systems dtrace, strace dtruss
• Experience in post-mortem analysis of a node process
• Experience in messaging protocols such as AMQP (Rabbitmq, Kafka, Nats).