Title: NodeJS Developer
Location: Irving, TX
Duration: 12 Months +
• Strong Experience in API design principles
• Ability to understand requirements and map to technical implementation
• Experience in building RESTful APIs and Best Practices
• Solid foundation in data structures, algorithms
• Strong experience in No-SQL database query
• Work with app development teams and QA to deliver back-end services on time and quality
• Build out unit tests and other automated tests.
• Participate in code reviews and performance improvements
• Experience in frameworks such as Node.js, Express, and Socket IO
• NoSQL and SQL database experience ex. MongoDB, PostgreSQL, MSSQL
• Experience in Gulp, web pack, NPM, and others.
• Experience in testing framework like jasmine or mocha.
• Build out restful endpoints and lightweight aggregation layers.
• Experience in performance improvement and Memory leakage.
• Experience in API Gateway, REST API and Best Practices.
• Experience in debugging and analyzing issues in a complex, service oriented environment
• Experience with web services API integration (Rest, JSON, XML).