We are looking for an O365/Exchange Administrator as a critical member of our client's IT Department. This O365/Engineer is responsible for performing system, application and engineering tasks associated with deploying and managing the O365 environment (online and on-premises). The ideal candidate will have knowledge of O365 deployment and administration, as well as prior experience with Office 365.
The O365/Exchange Admin will work with customers, management and peers to design, configure and support messaging systems such as on-premises and online Exchange Organizations, Exchange Online, Office 365, OneDrive for Business, SharePoint, and other Microsoft messaging and communications services. Support includes specifications; installation, configuration and testing of services; establishing guidelines and standards; support of existing infrastructure and users, project support as directed, and other technical support functions. Excellent presentation and communication skills are a must.
- 1+ years with hands-on O365 Troubleshooting
- 2+ years in a General IT End-User Support
- High-Level Problem Solving and Professional skills
- Experience in a ticketing system and working directly with customers
- Exposure Powershell Scripting (Understanding why it is failing)
- Bachelors Degree
Nice To Haves:
- Experience in Azure
- Microsoft Teams and SharePoint Online
- Patching Servers and Applications
- Provides hands-on O365 user support by troubleshooting hardware and software
- Working with automated scripts and patching servers
Eight Eleven Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.