(Education Required) - Bachelor's degree in computer science field or equivalent experience.
(Certification Required) - MCSA and/or MCSE certification in Microsoft Office 365 is encouraged
(Location) -Louisville, KY
In joining Brooksource's Healthcare client as an O365 Engineer, you will be reporting to the Manager of Systems Engineering. The Office 365 Engineer's role is to provide a single point of contact for end users to receive support and maintenance within the organization's desktop computing environment. This includes installing, diagnosing, repairing, maintaining, and upgrading all hardware and equipment to ensure optimal workstation performance. The person will also troubleshoot problem areas (in person, by telephone, or via e-mail) in a timely and accurate fashion and provide end-user assistance where required.
Job responsibilities include:
- Configure, test and troubleshoot mobile devices. Champion the adoption of Office 365 services as appropriate for our business
- Manage and monitor Office 365 services and desktop support (Laptops)
- Formulate and create Office 365 SharePoint sites for domain users and external client access
- Administer and support Office 365 Azure and Exchange policies
- Maintain a highly secure system through proper configuration and system access monitoring
- Assist with the migration of data into the Office 365 cloud platform and Office 365 SharePoint
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues with user access to cloud services
- Monitor and communicate to stakeholders the performance of the services.
- Deliver a consistent process for incident and problem escalation along with resolution
- Assist with the creation of policies around the proper use of Office 365 services and support.
- Administer and support Office 365 and MS Exchange policies
- Administer and support system backup and disaster recovery processes for Office 365 environment
- Maintain inventory of software licenses and deploy as requested
- Maintain awareness of Office 365 roadmap and releases
(Required Technical Experience):
- 3+ years of hands-on experience with Office 365, Microsoft SharePoint, or Microsoft Exchange
- Other required technical experience:
- General experience in PowerShell required.
- Demonstrated experience in Office 365 administration, migration, management and support of Office 365 implementations
- Understanding of the capabilities of Office 365
- Proven experience with Microsoft Active Directory services including forest and domain design, policies, trusts, replication and topology
- Experience with Microsoft Exchange services
- Experience with Microsoft EMS
- Excellent communication and presentation skills required.
- Must project a professional company image through in-person and phone interactions at all times.
(Plus Technical Experience):
- Healthcare experience a plus
- Experience with Skype for Business and Teams services, design and topology strongly desired
- Experience with Exchange migration tools is preferred.
- Azure experience is preferred.
Benefits of working with Brooksource:
- Previous experience working with this client and placing both permanent employees and contractors.
- Direct communication with the hiring manager, which allows us to have a deep understanding of the timeline and move you through the interview process faster.
- Dedication to keep an open line of communication and provide full visibility.
- Brooksource is an equal opportunity employer.
Eight Eleven Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.