We are currently seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented O365 SharePoint Developer to join our team in Washington, DC, to begin an exciting and challenging career with Unisys Federal Systems.
- Models and applies software engineering methods and techniques to the design, definition, development, evaluation, integration, qualification and/or support of complex products, tools, or technologies in one or more areas of expertise.
- May work independently or cooperatively with other software developers, often assuming technical and project leadership roles. Considered a technical authority in a specific application.
- May function as a technical consultant or researcher.
- Bachelor's degree and minimum 5 years of experience developing and supporting SharePoint (to include 2016) and O365 SharePoint online solutions
- Must have knowledge and understanding of software development languages and tools to integrate communication and collaboration technologies with other applications and business systems
- Ability to gather requirements, provide technical development, create new templates, create new web pages from the templates, build web connections, provide custom coding, perform maintenance tasks, and provide some user, technical and configuration support
- Experience with developing document automation through designing custom InfoPath forms and workflows in SharePoint designer
- Experience with developing enterprise portals, collaborative SharePoint applications, medium to complex workflows, and electronic form design to deliver efficient business solutions
- Experience with migrating small to medium applications into SharePoint (experience with Lotus Notes migration a plus)
- Able to think logically and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Ability to work in a collaborative environment
- Requires exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Capacity to gain a thorough knowledge of the relevant specialty area
- Federal Government experience preferred
- Ability to pass Government agency background check required
Do you have what it takes to be mission critical?
Your skills and experience could be mission critical for our Unisys team supporting the Federal Government in their mission to protect and defend our nation, and transform the way government agencies manage information and improve responsiveness to their customers. As a member of our diverse team, you’ll gain valuable career-enhancing experience as we support the design, development, testing, implementation, training, and maintenance of our federal government’s critical systems.
Apply today to become mission critical and help our nation meet the growing need for IT security, improved infrastructure, big data, and advanced analytics.
Unisys is a global information technology company that solves complex IT challenges at the intersection of modern and mission critical. We work with many of the world's largest companies and government organizations to secure and keep their mission-critical operations running at peak performance; streamline and transform their data centers; enhance support to their end users and constituents; and modernize their enterprise applications. We do this while protecting and building on their legacy IT investments. Our offerings include outsourcing and managed services, systems integration and consulting services, high-end server technology, cybersecurity and cloud management software, and maintenance and support services. Unisys has more than 23,000 employees serving clients around the world.
Unisys offers a very competitive benefits package including health insurance coverage from first day of employment, a 401k with an immediately vested company match, vacation and educational benefits. To learn more about Unisys visit us at www.Unisys.com.
Unisys is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) - Minorities, Females, Disabled Persons, and Veterans.