Office 365 Administrator
The Intersect Group is seeking a DHS Office 365 Administrator for one of their clients in the Atlanta area!
- Office 365 service account administration and maintenance
- Act as the primary contact that sets up and supports each Office 365 service user
- Address client connectivity, client software, and mobility installation issues
- Address Office 365 service availability issues within the customer's organizational span of control
- Manage Office 365 settings, user accounts, and subscriptions for the customer organization
- May also assist with SharePoint support to include granting group access, etc.
- Perform job duties with minimal supervision
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Bachelor's degree in I.T. related field or 3 or more years of relevant work experience
- Experience with Office 365 Pro Plus core applications
- Experience with Okta Identity Mgmt application tool
- Ability to work effectively with a diverse project team in a highly visible, fast paced and changing project environment with aggressive timelines
- Ability to work effectively with personnel at multiple levels of the organization
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Excellent oral, written, presentation and interpersonal communication skills
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format to Please reference job code 69410 when responding to this ad.