Summary: A non-profit organization in Charlotte is seeking an Office Manager to perform a variety of administrative tasks and provide support to the President.
Location: Charlotte, NC – 100% on-site
Opportunity: Contract – Hire
Hours: 8am -5pm M-F
Pay: Starting at $21.00 - $23.00 and will convert permanent at $48,000-$50,000
- Provide support to the President by coordinating and scheduling appointments.
- Manage database for membership, mailing lists, and individual contacts.
- Manage day-to-day office operations, tasks and minimal bookkeeping duties.
- Coordinate the Board of Trustees meetings, preparing agenda packets, confirm venue, contact, and confirm attendance.
- Negotiate with vendors, compiling information on all current and past vendors, making recommendations.
- Create copy, proof, and edit invitations and brochures.
- Provide training, orientation and management to volunteers, student interns, etc.
- Manage the company website/media platforms with relevant information.
- Prepare presentation materials, orchestrate small fundraising events, follow up with donors.
- Keep track of donations, send letters and other correspondence to contributors, trustees, etc.
- 3+ years of office management/administrative assistant experience
- Detail oriented/Strong communication skills (writing and verbal)
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
Category Code: JN002, JN037