- The office administrator is responsible for several day-to-day activities including answering phone calls, maintaining filing systems, overseeing appointment setting and schedules, organizing company events, data entry and a variety of front office tasks.
- This person will really be helping getting this office set up.
- They will be helping getting the office ready to bring in more people.
- A big part of this role will also include working with their FSO to confirm people are permitted to come on site.
- As the office grows, their duties will be coming more standard office admin support.
- They may be on their own quite a bit though at first and even once the office is set up, so need to have a proactive attitude and an independent worker.
- The Office manager should be able to ensure the smooth running of the office and help to implement or improve procedures and day-to-day operations.
- You will be the first point of contact at this facility site.
- Duties include offering administrative support across the teams.
- You will welcome guests and greet people who visit the business, as well as work with management and project teams.
- You will also coordinate front-desk activities and assist with/resolve queries and issues.
- As the site is relatively new, a lot of the processes, procedures and supplier accounts will need to be set up.
- Minor renovation work or office reconfiguration will also need to be done.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.