Location: San Ramon, CA
Contract to Hire
Working directly with Sr. Partners, clients and partners every week needs to be professionally polished good understanding of corporate America will be dealing with C-Level Clients on presentation and reporting
- Produce high-quality presentations, and memoranda client.
- Import and revise graphics files as necessary.
- Create and edit multi-page/multi-section documents using templates and style sheets for graphs, charts, presentations and other print/design projects.
- Proofread completed projects to ensure quality and accuracy.
- Collaborate with team members on complex or special projects.
- Maintain all job and production tracking data.
- Handle sensitive and/or confidential documents and information.
- Communicate with Executive Staff and client on job or deadline issues.
- Minimum two years' experience in a presentation production environment.
- Expert skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and basic Visio skills.
- MS PowerPoint, Excel, and Word certifications desired.
- Invoices /Receipts in Xero
- Client/Vendor setup
- Assisting in Partner presentation decks
- Performs clerical duties e.g. mail distribution
- Support daily office operations e.g. office designs and logos
- Data entry for different application e.g. Pipedrive, TSheets
- Manage Partner calendars
- Assist in overall Marketing plans e.g. LinkedIn, corporate folder, products -T-shirts
- Assist in Bank duties e.g. deposits and payment
- Respond to AP email correspondence
- Maintain Office supplies
- Schedule and coordinate meetings, appointments and travel arrangements
- Support subcontractors needs and inquiries
- Assist in Onboarding and offboarding process for employees/subcontractors
- Maintain various paper and electronic documents e.g. Dropbox and hard copy filing system
It pays to network! Ask me how Ascent rewards for hired referrals.